I cant tell if im actually getting into the bios

My pc I think that the integrated graphics is using part of the available ram. But i can only enter the setup when i hit f10 is that the bios? If it is which option do i chose to disable the onboard graphics? If its not the bios how do i enter it?

Why do you think the intergrated graphics is using system RAM? It has its own dedicated memory (usually around 16-32MB).

On the HP machines I believe the BIOS is marked as SETUP. As it is an OEM machine, you wont get access to many features and I doubt you'll have the option to disable the intergrated graphics.

EDIT: After reading a little more it does use system memory (the amount depends on how much RAM you have), but it does disable itself when a GPU is intalled.

there is an onboard graphics chip that use 256 mb of ram disabling it throught the bios shouldnt be hard but all bios's are different and i suppose you are using an actualy graphics card now?? plz send me picture of the bios so i could possivly help you and please make sure your bios is up to date before doing anything

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

that is your integrated graphics

i am sorry but did you even read anything on the mother board part it say this:

Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
  • Integrated graphics using nVidia GeForce 6150SE
  • Uses up to 256MB of PC memory (with 512MB or more total PC memory)
  • Also supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards

I did read that. But there is 5 gb of physical ram installed. The available ram is 3.37 gb im trying to figure out where the rest of it is being used. I know its only a 32bit os so it should only be able to use 4gb but even then it only has 3.37 available.