I can’t get my websites to look good

Eh? Zero is nothing.

Yo OP, try out divshot.com, its what my group for university used for a project last semester since none of us have any style what so ever. Divshot has a visual html builder, I always thought making websites by hand was a absolute pain!

Im going to try and bring this back from the dead. Lol life happened and i needed to let go of the internet for a while.

But anyways, let me explain what I'm looking for (a little more specific this time) I just more or less need a website where i can learn about CSS and JavaScript more in depth. Im willing to pay a bit of money to do so as well. Any suggestions? 

ALSO I'D LIKE TO EXTEND MY LAST POST: I want to put ALLOT of focus not only on traditional website design but i really want to look into mobile website design. But as with the other tutorials i just don't know where to begin looking. Nothing seems to go 'in depth'

Hey there!

If you're really more into developing the backend of your site with PHP and MySQL, then you should really consider using a frontend css framework like Bootstrap or Foundation. Using Bootstrap, you don't have to touch your css and it looks decent right of the start. And it's responsive! Sure there are some things to learn, but once you get the hang of it, it's really powerful, as you can tweak it however you want!

Check it out, and see what you can do with it!

http://getbootstrap.com/

Hope this helps you out.

And I wanted to add one more thing:

Copy good looking things! If you see something you like, inspect it with your browser and see how it was made! ;)

holy shit that website is awesome