I am Yuchent, the guys you know on TeamPGP as a Spaniard Obsessed with Olive Oil. I am not, I am a liar

I have to say sorry.

I am a hack. A lie. All the stories about me being obsessed with Olive Oil and my parents being Olive Oil producers are lies. I made them up so I could get your & chat’s attention. I had a semi-regular childhood and my parents are biological.

I am a pathological liar and since Wendell is my idol, literally, you guys giving me attention was very stimulating to me, it made me happy.

I am sorry. I’m an asshole. Last Friday I took it too far, saying I’m an orphan. I am not. There are some things I said that were true about me, and the Honest to God truth is that I am a deeply broken person.

However, that doesn’t make up for the lies.

I really enjoy the content you guys create. I love you. Having said so, it would be more than understandable if you guys don’t want me anymore to watch your content and hang out here on the Level1Forums & TeamPGP.

I am a deeply flawed individual and I fucked up badly. Sorry. I am already seeing a psychologist & a psychiatrist and I will do my best to not be like this anymore.

I publicly apologize to you guys, the Level1Techs and the TeamPGP community.

4 Likes

Uhhhh… Welcome to the forum.

8bUHZl3

12 Likes

Wait, you telling me you don’t like olive oil?

Who doesn’t like olive oil?

4 Likes

Good fuck olive oil… coconuts are the way

1 Like

7 Likes

AvaCODo mASTER RACE REPORTING IN

2 Likes

Fuck that shit. . Grapeseed is where its add for salads.

Peanut is king for deep frying

1 Like

I’ve actually taken to really liking Seasame oil lately almost adds a Smokey flavor

2 Likes

Rock out with your wok out?

1 Like

All the trans fats.

I think we should Fry with lard

How do you feel about beef tallow?

Its a good lube… oh you mean for cooking. .

Good for stews tbch

make french fries with it your life will never be the same

But is it better than olive oil is the question

Olive oil is overrated. Peanut oil is where it’s at.

1 Like

yes no other oil kills more people when they eat it.

Reverse causation

we dont know what causes allergies. some genes have been linked to a higher chance of getting allergies but the cause is unknown (or known by few who dont want to share). their is no correlation between eating something a lot, or a lot of people eating a thing and lots of people becoming allergic to it. if you look at the most common foods and the most allergens the list will be very different.

I thought you were talking about something else… But sure.

2 Likes