I am worried I messed up, please help!

Ok, so I ordered my first computer and I should get the parts friday. I am a little nervous the I f&%$ed with choosing the parts. This is what I ordered.

Mobo: Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe/WD

CPU: Intel i5 3570k

CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i

Fans: Bitfenix Spectre Pro 120mm (2x for the H80i)

Fan: Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm (for the intake)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB 1600Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 250GB 

PSU: Corsair HX650

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

I am afraid the 680 will overheat if I overclock it, or it will be bottlenecked by the i5. I went to the Tiger-Direct store and the guy said an i5 3570k actually will bottleneck a 680. Please help!

An i5 won't bottleneck your gpu by any noticeable amount.  If it does, what will you loose....1/2 frames per second.  The tigerdirect guy either: a) didn't know wtf he was talking about or b) was trying to upsell you.

That looks look a perfect little build, and the 3570K is a very strong processor especially when it comes to gaming, even 2 680's wouldnt be able to bottleneck it if it was Oc'd a little.

I am worried that the 680 will be hot and loud though. This is the main thing I am nervous about :|

bump 

:(

No need to bump your thread so soon.

The 680 is going to be hot and loud.  Essentially all air cooled graphics cards (top of the line or near top of the line) are loud.  

But will a signature 2 be better?

my 680 classified is relitively quiet untill it ramos all the way up which it rarely does, unless i manually do it, it also dosnt run too hot, im not sure about the signature 2 but it shouldent be too bad

I don't want to have to return the 680, so will it be unbearably loud and get too hot or will it be ok?

It won't be horrible if you have a halfway decent case made out of actual metal with a reasonably thick side panel window. Just don't go leaving the side off, and don't expect it to be whisper quiet and you'll be okay. If you do overclock it and it ramps the fan up to about 80-100% then you should expect around 32 dB. That is pretty loud, kinda like one of those electric heater/fan towers running in the background. With most ordinary things you should expect the fan speed to remain at around 20-25 dB which is just loud enough that you could discern it over your case fans, but not so loud that it should pose any major noise problems to your speakers. And with most GTX 680s, they just suck at overclocking anyway, so I wouldn't try for very much, aside from the fact that the reference cooler is horrible at cooling overclocked cards without being noisy.

Linus had a similar build with a Titan instead of a 680. His reason for acoustics and temps. If you're concerned maybe try that? Though to be honest, im sure you'll be fine as I believe there is a vent that feeds air directly to the gpu's intake.

if you have a good case with nice airflow.

then there is nohing to worry about.

the gpu wil perform fine with the i5 3570k

and if you have a good airflow case then it wont run that extreme hot ☻

The case is a Bitfenix Prodigy which has exhuast holes where the graphics card sits, so should that help at all? I feel stupid for not looking at this before hand.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Mx7P check this out,it beats your chosen rig,cabinet is ur choice

He had already ordered the parts...lol

dint worry, the EVGA cards run very quiet, you should be fine, they do tend to run a little hot sometimes because of the referance cooling.