HTPC build...suggestions?

I'm planning on building an HTPC (will double as a server). This will be connecting to my 60" LCD TV, at 1080p. Media consumption will be 90% of the usage, with the other 10% being possible web browsing and maybe the occasional encoding/transcoding.

You build seems good but why 9 TB of storage?

Maybe it's going to double as a NAS.