How's my build? (2k Budget Rig)

I recently just gave my old rig away to my brother who really needed a new computer, so I decided to build a new one for myself. I'm trying to stay below the $2000 mark.

Here are the parts:

Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 FD-CA-ARC-R2-BL-W Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

GPU: ASUS GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

PSU: CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell 3.5GHz LGA 1150 84W Quad-Core Desktop Processor

SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD128BW

RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMD16GX3M2A1600C9

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 Water Cooler

Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX Virtual 7.1 Channels PCI Express x1

HDD: 3.5 TB split between 3 HDD's that I'm transfering from my old rig.

How does the Tek Syndicate community like this Rig? and are there any improvements that can be made to it? 

This rig looks awesome, like.. awesome.

gett different ram, and not 16GB

any particular reason you want a 4770K as it has zero impact on gaming?

I'll have to look up if the kracken x60 is better

NIce GPU choice

sexy case

thanks for the comments! and I'm also a student so I'll be using a lot of Adobe, CAD, and 3D Max applications as well as gaming :D

okay I'll get right on it!

Trident X >>>> Dommy Plat.

Swap the H110 out for a Phanteks PH-TC14PE with Noctua NF-A14s. Same price, or cheaper, quieter, better peformance.

Drop that PSU to a Seasonic G 550; no need for 300ish extra watts than you need.

Less HDD, more SSD.

I wanted the extra watts just incase I do an upgrade in the future so i might drop down to maybe 750w
I'll deifnitely look into the CPU cooler and about the HHD's they were from my old build so im trying to save money right now :P maybe when I get more money ill run 2 SSD's in raid 0  

get right on what? lol

Don't; RAID 0 is absolutely awful. No redundancy at all! Use RAID 5 for speed.

I watched a video with 3 Titan cards and a haswell CPU that didn't even pull 900 watts so 750 watt is fine. I'll look at your build in a minute and see if I can cut a few dollars to plop in some SSD space in there. Are you giong to raid 5 those HDD's though? You said you had 3 of them, you might as well.

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ 

this is what i think by the way you can add another titan if you save your money in the future the power suply is gold rated so it can handle 2 of them

Wrong link.

apply promo codes, combo deals, and free shipping when applicable

inb4 rosewill hate, I've used over 60 of the PSUs personally of the Green/Capstone/Fortress/Tachyon series, they are good PSUs, they've also won awards from reputable hardware reviewers

yeah they DO make some shitty Cheapo PSUs, but its also true they make some pretty good more expensive ones too, running at 80% its 630w turns into 504, I'm pretty sure a OC'ed 3930K and a 780 doesn't pull 504w

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121779

a personalized build that doesn't come from PC part picker, I think I'm the only one using the old fashion way anymore

'CAUSE IMA OLD MAN THAT DOESN'T LIKE CHANGE, OR COMMUNICATING THROUGH EMAIL

Rosewill makes some fantastic PSUs. The Capstone series is stellar.

haha I dont use PC part picker so dw im with ya there

Really? I never looked into other RAID configurations before. Thanks for the heads up! I'll look into it.

Why does the Trident X beat the Dom Plat? The timmings on the Plat seem better. (Still a noob when it comes to RAM)

This is actually vary close to the $2000 build im planning, tho i personally opted for the fractal define R4 and the asus GTX780. I also am leaning torwards the Asus Hero mobo, any arguments for or against it?

If you are into the features that it gives you and a bit of overclocking, then I would say definitely go for the Asus Hero! :)