How to use the intel graphic chipset driver on debian,instead of the nvidia graphic card and driver

Hello.

I’m running debian 10 on a I9-9900k + gigabyte aurus pro (with the intel graphic chipset integrated) + nvidia RTX 2080ti graphic card. I have two monitors. I have attached the monitor A with the HDMI port of the nvidia graphic card and the monitor B with the HDMI port of the intel integrated chipset. The problem is that only the monitor A is working now. The monitor B is turned off. Maybe there is something bad with the secondary graphic. I don’t have a xorg.conf file on debian. Don’t know why. I tried to generate it,with this command :

mario@DESKTOP-N9UN2H3:/home/mariozio# Xorg -configure

but it didn’t work :

using config file : “/root/xorg.conf.new”
using system config directory “/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d”
modprobe: FATAL: module fbcon not found in directory /lib/modules4.19.0-6-amd64
intel : waited 2020 ms for i915.ko driver to load
number of created screens does not match number of detected devices
configuration failed

at this point,I found this thread :

unix stackexchange com questions 505088 x-configure-doesnt-work-number-of-created-screens-does-not-match-number-of-d

I found interesting what he said here : "this would restrict the X server to use only the Intel iGPU and ignore the Nvidia dGPU for now, and to auto-detect all the input devices, display resolutions etc."

so,I tried to do the same. The result has been that debian freezed on the boot stage,when it said “nvidia persistent daemon”,nothing happened anymore. What do to next ? thanks.