How to fix "error: file `/grub/x86_64-efi/raid0.mod' not found."

Hello, I am encountering this error when I boot my machine using a raid0 configuration across two ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 expansion cards that are mounted in an ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-Sage Wi-Fi motherboard. I am using Manjaro. I’ve attached a picture although there’s not much going on there. The system boots into my installation just fine and everything else works its just this one error that I keep seeing and I’m wondering if anyone knows what this is all about or maybe even how to get rid of it? Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

This was solved by setting up GPU pass-through. Although I’m not sure what step solved the problem specifically but I do know that once I finished following the steps in this guide and performed a reboot all was well and this error is gone. It also unintentionally solved a problem I was having with the network status icon always showing a disconnected state regardless of what theme or shell theme was installed. I just set up GPU pass-through following this gentleman’s guide here: Easiest GPU passthrough guide for Manjaro - YouTube

Thank you.