How to convert my brother to the Master Race

I just wish people would stop with this crap. "Trying" to get other people to join the PC side only takes away their freedom of what suits better for them; ironically, whilst us, the PC "cultists", are enjoying our freedom on this platform. Yes, I am aware that on the console perspective, you get fanboys arguing over the Xbox vs PS vs Nintendo and this is such an endless debate. But look at our side, here we are, arguing that Nvidia/AMD/Intel is better than your choice, yet this debate is as well endless.

As some of the guys in here said, console platforms are more suited for gamers who just want to get into gaming without further enhancements to their gaming experience. That said, it could be predicted that they are not actually gamers but more like casual people involved in a video gaming culture. Gaming on PCs are more for people who have time, dedication and knowledge to enhance their gaming experience. Of course, we do get more advantages on this platform, like modding, hardware expandability and cheaper titles.

But for an average video gaming consumer, they would be better off with something less of a hassle to set up and get it running, like consoles. Although, their other option is to find prebuilts or get someone to build their system. Everything are based on our own opinions. No need to use excessive force.

Most people already have a PC. And too many one with enough power to play the games atleast in a console'ish state. Buying a console is the real hassle.

Edit: And I am off from consoles since PS2. Things like "subscriptions" didn't come to my mind, where you pay to play online. There are for sure more limitations, I can't think about, because I haven't experienced them. And please nobody tell me it's just 60 bucks per year. I've bought with 40 bucks 69 games on PC. For me it's a lot of money, and as for a principle a pure ripoff.

What games do your brother play?

Let them be fucking  happy man. If he don't need it, why do you care ? I left consoles after PS2, long time a go but if someone feel happy where they are, what is your problem ? 

Fuck that Master Race bullshit. It's like religion. If you dont believe in god, well.. u must man, or we will hang you. 

For me and my little brother he changed over when he was going to buy a console as a present and was presented with the choice of a console of a Gaming PC. I already had my own one and after taking a look round and seeing that games are cheaper he jumped on PC. 

yes. bring in ALL THE TEXTURES and ALL THE SHADERS

Maybe describe modding with less focus on graphics and more on free new content/funny stuff. Maybe the Malkavian mod for Deus Ex, though the graphics may be a bit shocking.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, I'm 14 :P

I have two brothers who I've shown the way of the PC to. One loves PC games and plays way more than anyone I know. And my other plays a tiny bit of ps4/ps3. I say to each there own, as long as console gamers at least admit their shit is weak. ;)

Show him the "Kill your console" video, it really made me think (however, it was not the reason I'm going to convert to PC, but Logan gives some interesting arguments)

Something that I can't agree with is that console gamers are not true gamers, I don't see why being someone who doesn't mess with a vanilla game or isn't desperate for the highest resolutions and graphics can't enjoy a game, at the end of the day, that game's storyline is still the same, that game's gameplay is still the same (not talking about mods). One can perfectly have a wide knowledge of gaming in general without being a PC gamer. That being said, the majority of console gamers are indeed casuals