How to analyze my PC LAG? Hitching, stuttering etc [SOLVED]

Hey guys. Lately, in almost every game I hitch, lag and stutter for a split second... it's consistent and annoying as hell. I tried multiple benchmarks for both CPU and GPU, single threaded to multi threaded to GPU stress and bench tests. I compared them to identical CPU and GPU and nothing seems abnormal. IM running on a i7-6700k and Gtx 960 2gb. Here's my full sys spec.
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/WVF3BcK6ddZUmfjfUvIcbaS

I'd like to be directed to perform a deep analysis of my computer and figure out whats wrong. I do run a triple monitor setup, two of which run directly from the 960 and the third off of the motherboard using the intergraded gpu.
I dont think its the multi monitor setup as I did try alot of configurations and even tried a single monitor trial.
There has to be something I'm missing that's like screaming infront of my face asking to be fixed.
Games like L.o.L, battlefield, PUBG, SKRYIM... my entire fucking steam library are unplayable. I'd appreciate the assistance. <3

Are you running MSI Afterburner, or anything that can monitor GPU usage/ GPU Memory usage while in game?

What settings are you running in games?

Is this a new problem, or has it always been this way?

How much memory do you have?

second that.
Most likely a memory issue, writing to disk can cause all kinds of stutter especially in BF.

Try using perfmon to correlate the stutter to points in the log. It seems reasonable to me, like others have stated already, if you are capping out on ram you'll being using page file which will begin R/W to your drive.

In perfmon you'll probably want:

Memory > Page Faults && % Committed Bytes In Use
Physical Disk > Disk Bytes/sec && % Disk Time
Paging File > % Usage

See what those counters show you. You might also change the duration in properties to something like 1000 so you can see a longer history. I could have a couple wrong counters but I think those are the going to be the most useful.

I used the strix software that's for the 960 and i run ultra ish settings but its not like im running ultra on a aaa title. Ive tried all settings etc.

16 gb of ram

1 Like

16GB of RAM is plenty, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm wondering if you are using up all the VRAM. 2GB is pretty low, although I wouldn't expect LOL to use that much.

7days to die GPU memory usage 1080p on ultra was 2.3GB. I don't have any of the games you mentioned unfortunately.

Afterburner gives you an easy way to see if anything is maxed out.

1 Like

So after countless hours of bullshit and examination. I have to decided to go against my word and the community. I installed windows 10. unfortunetly, it was the solution... Yay and no. No stutter, even League felt like I was hovering over the world. Everything runs butter smooth? maybe I had driver isuues although I did reinstall windows 7 as an option before hand? Anyways, now that it's been solved. thank you all.

1 Like

Solved.

Message me if you want the thread reopened, @Totematic.