How Should We Spend The ChipIn Money?

7990 for sure when its out, utill then a massive triple SLI or Crossfire on 6 monitors in 8674584x29568 resolution and Crysis maxed out ;D

7990 or one of the new AMD motherboards.

+ 2

Site improvements first then hardware, Micro ITX would be really awesome.

Perhaps wait until you have enough money, then do a side-by-side review (Or one unboxing and first look each, then a side by side) of the 7990, and the GTX 690.

New AMD Motherboard.

Hey Guys: I noticed a new kind of VGA closed loop water cooler that nobody's done a review of that seems like it has some great potential given how successful things like the H series from Corsair and similar things have become. Here's a link so you can take a look:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186067

If this can do for your GPU what the other closed loop systems do for your CPU, a lot of people might be looking into these.

I'd like to see a new AMD motherboard review, build a mini itx build, and perhaps a radeon 7990 review. Guess we will need more money!

how about the expose on the 1996 telecommunication act 

Build a Micro-ITX Gaming Machine with a GTX 660 or 2 in SLI maybe ? :)

they coud do both a Mini-ITX AND the GPU water cooler!!!!

Make a gaming machine with two 7990s...If that's possible.

the one 7990 would take up the entire grand they have saved up

i would also like to see peripherls, they are really cheap so that is also a plus

Buy a server, sell VPS or Gameservers or something, make more money, have a steady cash flow, use that extra cash to use on the stuff others have suggested.

build a hackintosh with the same specs, save 4000, review that

I think a mini ITX build would be bad ass, seeing as there is a nice influx of Z77 boards now.

I'd like to see a NAS built, with maybe the new Red Western Digital drives. Test them, but most of all, show everything, from install of products, to showing the settings, how to setup software, and attach it through the router software, anything different you can do, like setting it up so you can access it through the internet from anywhere in the world would be reallty nice, which software to use how to use etc. etc etc.

I've only ever done raid setups inside my cases. Never done a NAS, though I'd like to cause I'm tired of having my main computer on all the time, and would also like to be able to access files from anywhere.

I'm not really into video card reviews cause they are all the same. Bench marks are always yadda yadda yadda. Mini ITX comp sounds cool too.

In the end whatever you guys choose will be good. Keep up the good work.

I'd like to see a NAS built, with maybe the new Red Western Digital drives. Test them, but most of all, show everything, from install of products, to showing the settings, how to setup software, and attach it through the router software, anything different you can do, like setting it up so you can access it through the internet from anywhere in the world would be reallty nice, which software to use how to use etc. etc etc.

I've only ever done raid setups inside my cases. Never done a NAS, though I'd like to cause I'm tired of having my main computer on all the time, and would also like to be able to access files from anywhere.

I'm not really into video card reviews cause they are all the same. Bench marks are always yadda yadda yadda. Mini ITX comp sounds cool too.

In the end whatever you guys choose will be good. Keep up the good work.

Improve the site, review the Rasberry PI as a home media player with RASPbmc on it, and then a NAS.