How much is my PC worth?

Hey everyone, I'm hoping you could look at my profile and tell me how much my PC is worth... I'm looking to build a completely new PC and I'd like to sell all of my PC parts and start from scratch!

Hey man, you Pc is work about $800 in parts if you were to sell them at a fair price. the system you have is quite beastly as it is you might as well just upgrade the existing parts in the system. what were you hoping to do with you system?

I dont see a need to start again with a rig like that add in a 780TI and it will be a monster hell of a lot cheaper than starting again.

Haha well I'm glad you both appreciate the rig, the problem I have is 1: I'm back in school and don't have time to game on it anymore, and 2: I'd like to build a mini-ITX system if I were to build a new one... 

this is kind of a pc i an gonna build when i get the money on summer but with a better GPU, so i don't see why woud you need to upgrade to a whole new PC but...ok 

just grab a psu and a 780 youll be all set! I had the itch but got a new case and gtx780 I feel like a bought a whole new pc

That may be a good idea.. I'd have to buy a new motherboard as well though...

for small form factor you'll have to go Intel for a decent system to begin with... Haswell isn't a huge leap over Ivy Bridge... so your CPU is fine... I doubt you're stressing your GPU on 1080p Ultra settings right now... that's your two priciest upgrades... ram is fine, need a ITX mobo, ITX case, and there's your new, much smaller PC...

I wouldn't do anything to it personally unless you just need the transportability of an ITX rig...

Keep in mind you'll need to check dimensions on your case and GPU if you dsire to go to a 780... they tend to be quite large...

Thanks!!