How much do you read?

Googlewhacking used to be a thing. The idea was to put two unrelated dictionary words into a google search and you'd win by getting exactly one result with a page which uses both words in context. "Bamboozled panfish" used to be an example, but the database google searches had grown massively over the last 10 years, so finding one now is a lot harder.

I dont read I listen to audible on my 40min+ commute to work. I hate reading but love stories. My collection it up to 20ish books and it has been maybe 8 months.

Interesting.  It never would have occurred to me.

Last week I discovered a free website that uses games to help you enhance & grow your diction vocabulary including learning the words definitions and or it's functions.  They also have games to help prepare for all the "big" tests like:   

Advanced Placement                                                                                                                                            and other topics of study

Grade Levels

Academic Subjects
I have played about 2 - 3 hours a day on a variety of topics and it is definitely helping my spelling at the very least. It is also boosting my self esteem every time I ace a test on a subject that I thought I didn't know very well.
I would recommend to everyone.

http://dynamo.dictionary.com/

It depends on the mood I am in. For the first week after a long (like this one) semester I may not read anything. When I am in the mood to read and its a really good book I may finish something, like "Masters of Death" in two or three days, then when I am busy with something else or its a slow read it may take me a month to finish something.

I agree with

For me that is about as good as it can get. Also, if I cant teach it to someone else then I don't understand it, and need to do further reading. Also don't try and read an entire book or article in a day and think your going to get all the prevalent information out of it. Its easier to do that when you have a decent back ground on the subject, but when you don't know the subject your reading about in detail already, then keep in mind that you need to slow down and let things process. A little can go a long way sometimes.