How many of you believe in spirits, or out of body experiences?

Good , i always thought when is one of these guys going to use the law to make them pay the 1 million .

On this subject i was always very intrigued , and admired how many artists in history have taken psychoactive drugs , and how it as taken or not a roll on our evolution , we have records of mushrooms consumption etc since the stoned ages .

They found the wrong guy for the documentary but it is informing ,and you can easily verify what they claim .

It believe it was 100% through the skin we did not eat a thing, we just got covered by them from sitting and jumping on them and kicking them. Sure a little bit might have got in our mouth but we were head to toe covered in them. Maybe spores got inhaled.

I didnt have the trip until hours later so manybe it was via skin.

I have seen that documentary. And yes, there is an easy way to test at least the "god in the mushroom" hypothesis. Eat 10+ grams of dried pcilocybin mushrooms in a dark, silent room. A lot of people experience beings of light that approaches them for friendly conversation (angels?). .

In early Christian churches the Amanita Muscaria (toad stool) is a commonly used symbol for the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The forbidden fruit. I have seen early middle age wood cuts in churches with psilocybin mushrooms growing out of a cup, central to the image. Is this the holy grail? Amanita when dried looks like an old persons skin. Was this originally the 'flesh' of the god the observers was supposed to eat?

Google image seach "Amanita Muscia in early churches"
https://www.google.dk/search?q=amanita+muscaria+early+churches&client=opera&biw=1664&bih=933&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y61TVZ3tKYTcUe3igOgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Unlike many other psychedelics, the mushrooms actually taste pretty nice and can be cooked into food, baked into bread or made into blue honey. A lot of psychedelics will make you sick at first. Psylocybin mushrooms and dried amanita doesn't.

John M Allegro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Allegro), one of the linguistic scholars called in to look at the dead sea scrolls. Spend a good portion of his life on those scrolls to suddenly come out and proclaim that Jesus was the Amanita Muscaria mushroom and that Christianity started out as a fertility cult.

I have always had reservation about guys like Terrence McKenna, another well known writer in the field. Not because he isn't knowledgeable but because he was a beatnik. He already had a vested interest in psychedelics as an absolute tool of truth. John on the other hand was a bone dry scholar of dead languages and he had no dog in that race. His book "The sacred mushroom and the cross" is a mindblowing read. I think the best documentary ever made on the subject as a whole is this one;

I have exchanged a lot of words with one of the writers and while he is not technically a scholar, he is beyond doubt one of the most knowledgeable guys in the field of religious symbolism and psychedelic drugs in early religion I have ever come across. His research methods is meticulous and he willingly sack formerly held beliefs and hypothesis in the light of better information. Which is a rare thing even in established academia, contrary to popular belief. It says a lot that actual scholars in the related fields takes him and his research seriously.

It is most likely the skin contact. What I am curious about is why you didn't get sick. I am going to try this out myself when their season comes around in august. It would give an interesting new angle to 'holy anointing'. If you could juice the mushroom and put it on your skin and then have a religious experience, granted that this is what you're looking for, without getting sick first and without preparing the mushroom though drying or cooking.