How does my 1st gaming build look?

Hi I am about to order my first gaming build off of newegg. How does it look?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1X8Gv

So I have a couple question. Will everything fit onto the MoBo? Will everything fit in the case without me having to move anything that was preinstalled? Will the power supply be enough and will it bring all the cables to connect and power everything? Will my mobo bring all necessary cables and adapters? Will I need to buy anything else or any more cables? And lastly any recommendations and thoughts on the build? Thanks 

spend the money and get a faster network adapter and a 1tb drive its only another 40$ but other wise really good. everything you need should be included with the parts. and dont forget an OS.  

ps-WAIT WAIT WAIT SCRATCH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get the non LE version of that board, it has a good heat spreader on the vregs and what not, trust me its worth it.

I'm getting the is through a download and then making a bootable USB drive. And I think I'm gonna stick with the 500gb just cause I'm trying to make this under a budget and I'll just upgrade later cause I'm just testing PC gaming to see how it is. But why do I need a different network adapter, what is wrong with that one?

Would something like this network adapter be good for gaming?http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320040&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

I made some changes:

--EDITED DUE TO COMMENT BELOW--

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Xd9A

MOBO: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard.  This one has some cooling on the power regulators.  It'll help and make sure that your FX-6300 works and doesn't fry the motherboard.

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.  It's 6 bucks more for 2x more storage.  C'mon.

WiFi Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN751ND 802.11b/g/n PCI Wi-Fi Adapter.  I find that your typical USB WLan adapter suck.  I have a couple and they are a pain to game on.  Unless your WiFi runs on 5ghz(probably doesn't), this will work fine.

Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case.  The case you picked was expensive, especially for the features.  This is a great budget case.

PSU: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply.  Made by Seasonic, just rebranded.  It's cheap.  I have one wired up in my own tiny Mini-ITX system, and it works beautifully.  If I can wire a non-modular PSU in a Node 304, I'm sure you'll be able to wire this up in a full size ATX case without much hassle.  Plenty of power for this build.

Mantle will work on the HD 7000 series (it uses the GCN architecture).

Ah, I've been looking everywhere, and the only other response I've gotten is "R7/R9" only, and that was skeptical.  Thanks.

Yupp, AMD said during the Mantle press conference that it will work with the HD7000 series. Which really is no surprise since R9-280X pretty much just is the old 7970 GHZ with a brand new sticker on it. 

I would cut on the HD 7970 to an HD 7950 (the asus version, or anything else if it is ridiculously cheaper). The price/performance is better with 7950. You wont lose much, but have more money. Now spend more money on a 1-2 Terabyte harddrive, and a fast SSD (something like 500/500 read and write speed). And get a higher Power supply. (if it doesn't add up all cut on the SSD, and apply the SSD later, because the rig is aimed at gaming ;))

I went with the 7970, cause some if the cheaper 7950's were sold out, and then the name brands like Asus were pretty expensive , like 260-290, so I figured that for the extra 10-20 bucks I could get a better card

What would be all of the advantages of going with that mobo, I looked on newegg and someone asked about the differences between the le and the normal one, and they said that the normal non le version, had useless features, but he never said what they were. I know its only a dollar more, but I'm cheap, so I just want to know the advantages. And I stuck with the seasonic just for the fact that it was semi-modular, and since this is my first build, and I'm usually pretty disorganized, I decided it would make it easier for me when hooking everything up.

And how about the case, the reason I went for it, was cause of the great reviews, and it just looked like it had everything I really need. At first I wanted the cm haf 912, but that was a little to expensive, and I did take a look at the source 210, but from the looks of the reviews, it seems like its cheap, and some things were damaged really easily. So Im kinda iffy on that one.But just to make sure, if I ordered all of those parts now, I should be fine, and I should be able to connect eveverything no problem right? And everything would fit?

I don't know why no one mentioned this. Get a $60 SSD from Kingston or some other brand like ADATA or another people recommend on here. Use it for your OS. It makes a huge difference.

If you have to wait only one week or so, to get the stock refilled, I would wait. (if there is any kind of stock to refill at all, since the new generation of cards are out). The diffrence is really not high. We are talking about a 10 percent diffrence in performance. You can invest that money in a SSD.

ya ive used 2 of them and they work fine

The LE has no cooling on the VRMs(power management/delivery stuff).  The non-LE version is a lot better.

Either purchase a card-style (PCI or PCI-e, depending on the motherboard compatibility and your preference) or buy a motherboard that has built-in wifi. And you will want the absolute largest HDD you can afford. Other than that, it's a good build.