How do you game left handed guys?

i want to ask if there is any gamer here who is left handed and use a mouse for left handed people, HOW DO YOU WALK IN A GAME WHILE USING THE W+A+S+D KEYS TO WALK, do you use your right hand?

The main question is how do you use your keyboard in gaming ? :)

If your left hand is your mouse hand, make the numpad your main movement keys etc. etc.

Retarted Snowman wrote 10 minutes ago »

If your left hand is your mouse hand, make the numpad your main movement keys etc. etc.

well i am not left handed but just asking

and good answer

all left handeds i know usually use the mouse with right hand.....weird....

My right handed friend is right handed, except when he is on the computer. lol

I think Razer mouses works pretty good for lefties. (shaped the same on both sides)

I'm left handed and I use my right hand for my mouse.. Most left handed people are ambidextrous..

I can play aiming with my left hand or right hand, though I have to say I'm a lot better right handed, but I can manage playing with my left.

huh, my friend plays games with his right hand on the directional arrows, hes a lefty but whatever you are comfy with...

I just do the W+A+S+D because that's what I saw everyone else using. I've always forced myself to be able to do everything(besides write) with my right hand, because, well, I've always had to. I've found that no matter how hard something is at first, you can and will adapt within a matter of days. I can play guitar both ways, which is one of the hardest things to do over your dominant hand so I hear.

The God Of Hell wrote 3 minutes ago »

I just do the W+A+S+D because that's what I saw everyone else using. I've always forced myself to be able to do everything(besides write) with my right hand, because, well, I've always had to. I've found that no matter how hard something is at first, you can and will adapt within a matter of days. I can play guitar both ways, which is one of the hardest things to do over your dominant hand so I hear.

Yeah, I do EVERYTHING besides writing and throwing/catching with my right hand, that includes guitar =P

Im left handed, yet I hold the mouse Normally, IM NOT ambidextrous, I write with my left, and game with my right. lol