How do you consume media in bed?

:raising_hand_man:

I am definitely on that payroll

6 Likes

Same. My job is to teach ad companies how to better sell people shit they don’t need or want.

4 Likes

High fives all around

2 Likes

My wife uses these so that she is not craning her neck. That can be used out of the bed to. She uses the a lot on the couch when playing her Switch too.

hue hue hue.

7 Likes

You little

2 Likes

thanks for brainstorming with me everyone

2 Likes

I’m thinking about using a projector on the ceiling

2 Likes

It’s a nice option, but keep in mind that projectors put out a ton of heat

I ran one for a while till the heat got too much for me.

4 Likes

Tbh if you are going to do that just mount a TV on the ceiling.

They are cheap and light enough at this point it would probably work out to be the same cost and you’d have a better view.

3 Likes

While asleep.
PTSD.
I need the noise to sleep.
Without it my mind goes places I don’t want to go.
I wake up between 2 to 3 times a night with it.
Without it?
I don’t even want to know.

5 Likes

Please tell me that your profile pic is actually you

5 Likes

And the day that things falls on you…

At least add some security straps/tethers that anchor to the A frame.

3 Likes

i thought these were a meme but i realize the genius now in my horrible age of 27

1 Like

Most tv mounts either bolt directly to the TV or have a crossbar lock to keep if from coming off the rails if it is that style

2 Likes

Yeah, true, but most that I have come across specifically state to not mount onto the ceiling. Maybe for liability reason, But I have seen some designs that rely on gravity in order to function.

1 Like

Use common sense. But yeah, I imagine it is mostly a liability thing to keep dumbasses from suing.

3 Likes

I’ve been using a eink android tablet. Reading manga and books is better than using a phone/tablet. I demoed it here. I probably should write a review at some point

In bed, I hold my tablet with the same arm I lean on, sometimes I use a pillow to lean on. At a previous place, I sat upright and read on my futon.

I don’t disagree, sometimes space is limited and you only have a sibgle room to use as your home office, lounge, and sleeping area. Having multiple desks distanced appropriately for work + personal pc and a futon for lounging around really helped my brain section off my old bedroom. For reference here’s my old setup

@polyesterbebe I vaguely remember searching this but for a desk
A vesa arm with a tablet socket might be sturdier

3 Likes

wow so much information in your reply to look through…ty

OMG I had no idea they had wireless keyboards with a touchpad…I’m always losing my mouse in the couch

3 Likes

Based. They are starting to come out with the Karta 2.0 color eInk. I am waiting on high resolution color eInk notepads before I bite the bullet. I plan to replace my paper notebooks with eInk and save some trees.

3 Likes

With knife and fork, like a properly raised boy…
Usually I play stuff on my PC and my 32" monitor is doing the rest easy…
I use my phone as well sometimes…

1 Like