How do I configure QEMU to install Windows in UEFI mode?

I'm trying to install Windows in UEFI mode. So far when I've tried installing Windows it formats the raw file to use an MBR install.

This is the command I've been running:

qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -net none -m 8G -cdrom ~/Win10_1511_English_x64.iso -boot menu=on -drive file=/mnt/WindowsOS/WindowsOS,format=raw

This is slightly unrelated to getting UEFI working.
/mnt/WindowsOS/WindowsOS is the raw file I've saved to my second disk. Is it possible for QEMU to directly access that disk(/dev/sda1), while keeping the raw file in home?

Back to getting UEFI working. I found a command on archwiki using ovmf.

qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -net none -m 1024 -drive file=/usr/share/ovmf/x86_64/bios.bin,format=raw,if=pflash,readonly

The only problem is I'm not sure how to add the raw disk image, where I'll be installing Windows.

Solved my issue, by just adding a second -drive command.

qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -m 8G -cpu host,kvm=off -cdrom ~/Win10_1511_English_x64.iso -drive file=/usr/share/ovmf/ovmf_x64.bin,format=raw,if=pflash,readonly -drive file=/mnt/WindowsOS/WindowsOS,format=raw

Definitely need to play around with this a bit more to get everything configured correctly.

you will save yourself a ton of trouble by using libvirt and virtual machine manager xD just saying