How do I change VFIO output monitor

I recently made a post here about a black screen with my gpu passthrough. I found that my passthrough is working BUT it is outputting to the wrong monitor. Is there anyway within virt-manager or through terminal I can change where my GPU outputs to? I tried switching the display ports around to see if it was the port itself but it seems the VM only wants to output only to the wrong monitor. I also tried to only have the guest PC to be the only thing connected to the GPU but no display gets outputted.

I use my IGFX for my host and GTX 1080 for my guest.

I have a:

ASUS ROG p279Q (DP) – The monitor I want the GPU to output to.

LG 27UD58-B (HDMI, DP) – The GPU keeps outputting to this monitor only.

If you passed through the GPU to the guest, I can only display on the monitor connected to it.
Also, if it is isolated from the host, the monitor should go dark after post, until the vm starts.

Does the screen go dark after POST, or do you see the host output on it?

Yes, when starting my host, the guest monitor is completely off and does not show the host output on it. But when starting the VM the guest monitor turns on for a second and then enters sleep mode.

Okay bud, let’s combine both the threads, by leaving this one to time out, and pick up on the other one for a little bit

Other thread, for co-ordination