How can I make the Vino VNC server to start on system startup?

So I am trying to get the Vino VNC Server to startup on boot, meaning I don't have to login to have the VNC Server start. I am on Ubuntu GNOME 15.04, and I have already added: /usr/lib/vino/vino-server to 'Startup Applications'. However, the VNC Server still won't start as soon as I boot up. I have to login in order for the VNC Server to start. What should I do? Do I need to create a systemd unit file? If so, how do I do it?

You could set up auto login for your user account so it goes straight to the desktop.

Edit /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf with your favorite text editor. Paste in the following lines of text and change YOUR USER to be your username e.g. bughhd.

[SeatDefaults]
autologin-user=YOUR USER
autologin-user-timeout=0
user-session=ubuntu
greeter-session=unity-greeter

If you prefer to not have your PC log you on automatically, you could look at NoMachine. It may let you grab your PC from the login screen. It does have its own client that needs to be installed so it will not be as convenient as simply firing up VNC. They provide the application for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

I believe you can set it up as a service, but i do know know if it works without login in first,

I think when I did this it didn't give you screen 0 but instead made a new one so anything you did such as running a terminal doing something after you closed the vnc would be terminated. (been awhile since I did this this might not be being recalled correctly or maybe was just my config)

Teamviewer works fine like this you can reboot and sit on the login screen and it will show up, I think you need to set up unattended access for this to work. This is what i do now, also it is encrypted unlike a regular vnc unless you tunnel threw ssh first