How can I check if my display has been replaced?

I bought a used MacBook Pro 15", for some reason I had my doubts that the display could been replaced with an aftermarket display, even though I checked the camera and display alignment and I couldn’t find any flaw in the display. The display looks sharp and clear but is there a way to check if the display has been replaced with another one??

If everything’s fine does it matter?

former Apple tech here. Short of disassembling the display to find the barcode or having the original reported info from System Profiler written down somewhere, theres no real way.

All the LCD’s have a bar code inside them that can be scanned physically and verified by apple that it matches up with the original bar code. If they cant get to that, then system profiler is the alternative, but either way it has to be checked with apple. Unless theres something wrong with the machine, they generally wont waste their time on it, especially if you suspect its been replaced.

Also, more importantly, what makes you say it was replaced and what was the original problem with the mac, if any?