How best to serve and eat Food Discussion Area

Its a contradiction, warm pineapple is bad but cold pizza is bad.

1 Like

1 Like

I feel like the Pineapple spent thousands of years evolving trying to stay cool in hot climates. Warm pineapple is like going against evolution.

1 Like

Well meat spend millions of years to be not caught and killed but it still ends up on the pizza regardless.

2 Likes

Welcome !

3 Likes

True, but, if someone else cooked it and messed it up I will not let the food go to waste.

Not the same, a pineapple wants to be eaten to spread itā€™s seed / roots once discarded ( probably )

Grilled pineapple is the beeā€™s knees.

1 Like

2 Likes

I wake up to people instantly discussing pineapples, are we going to have to transfer the last years lounge name of pineapple pizza eating engineers over to here to pineapple eating hipsters?

1 Like

Iā€™m not a meat grader, but she buys the cheap stuff. So I just assume its P.

They donā€™t have it hereā€¦ But in generalā€¦

Dafuq is that?

1 Like

I donā€™t know :smiley: Even the local butcher is following the standard :smiley: where are you buying meat from ?

The storeā€¦ Kaufland sometimes, sometimes just the local storeā€¦
Seriously, I am working in the restaurant business for the last 12 years and this is the first time Iā€™ve ever heard of that standardā€¦

Well yeah kaufland and most stores are buying meat in bulk and they donā€™t care about it but there are butchers that follow the standards and they have the cuts of meat just as in other countries like US. It is a little expensive but the meat is fresh. ( by that I meant to include when buying from a butcher not just my local butcher)

The standards in my local town. National standards be damned!

2 Likes

thats why I used to go with soft shell tacos XD

1 Like

personally, I feel it adds flavor. Iā€™m the first to start this flavor fashion.

I donā€™t want to spoil it to you but guess where are they in this picture ā€¦ I mean those hard ones will be painful there ā€¦

Oh yeah it does !!

just reminded me of that one southpark episode with the yelpers haha

3 Likes