How best to serve and eat Food Discussion Area

Ftfy…

2 Likes

sigh  

2 Likes

Transfats used to be pushed as healthy for your heart.

Gonna try some frozen “slow cooker” mix I picked up last week.
Crock pot has not been used in years

Butter doesn’t contain trans fats :? also trans fats were made by humans … they can be found in nature but rarely. The main problem with them was the high amount of LDL and low amount of HDL which made them actually cause heart attack …

also -

the fuck is that ?

Try pork fat instead of butter?

Also you can eat what you want if you burn it off later. You get fat from taking in more calories than you burn.

1 Like

That’s a good idea and if someone is willing to try it just a tip from me is - don’t forget to put some salt, sometimes fat can be overwhelming put some salt on it and it tastes way better.

Well you are promoting a lazy way of living :smiley: it should be - Burn more calories so you can eat what you want later.
With your thinking there may be people who are thinking like oh yeah just this time and then i start training and burning calories … it shouldn’t be like that.

Sams club ranch chicken slow cooker thingy comes in a frozen pkg
Weird since chicken never needs slow cooking unlike beef brisket and pork shoulder

Had to google it up, never used something like that. It has tights meat which is red meat and can be cooked more. It will be perfect in a slowcooker if you ask me.

I didn’t know they had A1 over there.

I thought that was just an American thing.

By over there you mean in Bulgaria ?
If yes then yes. :smiley:
We have the EU standards which for meat is - SEUROP which stands for -
S - superb
E - exellent
U - very good
R - good
O - fair
P - poor

1 Like

At first I thought you said SUPERB. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bro, I thought you were joking. But after googling SEUROP is a real thing.

Thread should be Food FIGHT Lounge. That’s really what this is for.

I look away for a moment and this thread gets renamed to “Food Lounge”?

2 Likes

What was it initially?

It is mostly written as (S)EUROP or as S(EUROP) because it is meant to be easier to remember as EUROP when pronounced sounds like Europe so S-EUROPE without E is the standard for meat. With S the best and P the worst quality. :smiley:

1 Like

Hipsters vs something something…

I think my mom buys the equivalent of P.

why do you think so ?

Discovers food lounge

1 Like

So then …

Pineapple Pizza.

1 Like