Hey fellow riders,
so I've recently bought myself a birthday gift. A bike that I've wanted for much too long is finally in my possession.
1998 Honda VFR800 imported from USA.
- Its got new brakes front and rear (brake rotors and pads)
- Working Dual CBS system
- Chain and sprockets in good shape
- Lazer Exhaust
- Back seat cover
- CNC aluminium levers and handlebars
- Fairings in good shape, undamaged.
I got it for reasonable price with expected initial maintenance of aprox 500$.
- Oil and oil filter change
- New set of tyres
- Brake fluid change
- Coolant change
Some early photos from today:
I plan to use this as a blog about further development of this bike, so I have everything documented in one place.
Feel free to comment,