Home VLAN setup

So I am trying to redo my home network and I want to isolate IOT devices from the rest of my network. I would really appreciate some help with this. I watched a bunch of videos on Vlans but still cannot configure this how I want.

This is what I am trying to achieve, but it’s just doesn’t seem to work. (Ignore Second wifi AP for now)

My main router is Synology MR2200AC.
It has two VLANs configured. One is Vlan 1 and Another is VLAN 30 for IOT. When I connect to that router’s IOT wifi all works fine. VLAN 30 has 10.0.0.0/24 ip range. Problems start when I try to configure my Netgear GS108T.

(Guest network = IOT = VLAN30, Primary = VLAN 1) This is Synology Router configuration.

My managed switch has 8 ports. Port 1 is uplink to Synology MR2200AC, Port 2 is a port that I want to set to VLAN 1 and VLAN30. (trunk port) I want to passthrough the VLAN 1 and 30 down to my 2nd router(Wifi AP in the diagram).

Vlans on Managed Switch.

Port 1 set to “tagged” port 2 set to “untagged”

I want wifi AP to separate vlan 1 to main network, VLAN 30 to IOT wifi hotspot on that AP. (Ignore Second wifi AP for now)

Wifi AP is running FreshTomato. Vlan 30 physical “wan” port is set to “tagged”, but everything is just bridged so there is no NAT situation here.

What am I doing wrong here?