HOLY S#/&! Nicehash is coming back!

I don’t know how but Nicehash says they are coming back online!
http://www.nicehash.com

Of course they’ll try to come back. The real question is whether any miners will follow

thumbs-up-gif-2

1 Like

That probably depends. I didn’t loose enough to be angry because I take my coins off line as soon as they are paid to me. I’ll use them again, but I think you are rite… if I had lost everything, I would be waiting for the news reports of their operators being found at the end of a real life Rob Zombie movie.

2 Likes

Been following the drama on Reddit in the past couple of days, with people getting all upset about the $7 they mined and how they demand to be paid before returning etc. Some people take it really personal apparently.

I used an external wallet for my payouts, so all I may have lost is the 0.007-ish BTC (around $115 right now) that I mined since the last payout. Sure, that sucks, but overall my relationship with NH has been quite profitable and I never had to worry about when to convert altcoins to BTC etc.
I’ll happily start mining with Nicehash again as soon as they are back, even if it means I’m initially barely breaking even due to lack of buyers and the resulting low payouts.

Fool me once… shame on you
Fool me twice… shame on me

Yes, but I think the real lesson is don’t keep you wallet there. Their system was making me more coin than if I stayed 24/7 trying to do what they did automatically.