HML - Hanna Montana Linux.... Yes this is a thing

A picture is a thousand words.
A .gif is a million.

1 Like

I remember the Satanic version coming out in answer for Ubuntu Christian edition. It wasn't much more than a dark theme featuring some blood red accents. Where as the Christian Edition had bible study software pre-installed and stuff like that. I think there is also a Muslim version with Koran study with good multilingual support.

@MisteryAngel Count me in on that. Im a linux hat. I would totally be up to hardening the OS.

I think what makes a distro successful is how they present the tools they add not the quantity of tools in it since every linux distro can have the same tools, level of security, lightweightness, design, etc. Distributions DO NOT MATTER. All that matters is how you use linux in your day to day world and whether it is useful to you.

1 Like

@anon43920604 runs Biebian, hes a Biebian enthusiast

Better than modern Miley Cyrus Linux I guess.

Can't hate on someone learning the ins and outs of the Linux kernel TBH.

I always thought Miley was an open-source kind of girl, good to see she has her own distro. Would be an ideal install for new interns.

OMG I died laughing imaging the skit playing that out.

Intern is hired to work for marketing at Miley's office.
"Here is your Laptop" ~ HR Manager.
Opens Laptop
"You fucking kidding me?"

lolz

2 Likes

I didn't have that filter before. However...

I DO NOW!

As shocking as it is, I can understand all the fanboying, fangirling the people do.. but why call it a OS? its nothing more and nothing less than a theme....

Still those "flavours" make me like: