Hillary server, Trump 5D chess & 4chan Q-Clearance LARP

TIL from YT video Hillary was running an unencrypted email server based on Microsoft Exchange 2010 for THREE MONTHS!

Anybody read this on the reddit post? https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7aaze8/patriotanon_q_clearance_bread_crumbs_compiled/

On another note this robot voice YT really explains alot of what’s happenning the last 2-3 days of Trump’s 5D chess.

Can’t wait til Hillary or Huma get locked up for taking the “classified” off those emails.

1 Like

Holy crap… what is this sensationalist garbage?

The Clinton Foundation took money from Russian based institutions shortly before the authorization for a Russian company to gain access to uranium deposits. Hilary sat on the committee to approve the sale. This is all I need to know. Authorities can do the rest of the digging.

I don’t know why people would trust this type of garbage instead of just waiting for proper investigations done by independent investigatory bodies (F.B.I./congressional) or independent journalists.

Trump is not even playing regular chess, he is losing a game of checkers.

Note: I only made it about 4 minutes into the video.

Note #2: There is a “no politics” rule here, so I won’t be debating anything unrelated to tech policy. I will call out nonsense though.

yeah this thread title is ermmm…clickbait to say the least

MODS

2 Likes