HI, I am new to the forum. Definitely

Wait what trust level I needed to see the lounge ?

Also why would you guess that is me on the first post ? It could be just a new guy. I thought I would play someone else for a while.

Also @psycho_666 rename yourself Pete, it’s way easier with everyone calling you Pete now.

That’s why your other account got locked. We thought you were a bot…

I thought it was basic.

Wait what ? :smiley:

Also you just took this account “like virginity” by giving me the first like.

1 Like

Hello definitely new guy.

You resurected quite fast.

4 Likes

Did I ? Oh snap back to the grave then.

1 Like

He didn’t got upset. He got really really mad…I assumed someone did something and he left because of it…

Such disrespect. Not even capitalizing the P…

Insert the squirrel NOOOO meme here…

1 Like

Well…

So you are the guy who was thought to be a spam bot?

He needed his fix

I told you. you are part of the lounge borg collective now. Resistance is futile.

1 Like

Pass.

2 Likes

You messaged me a few days ago asking me to anonymize your account. I’m going to assume you meant all of them. I’ll get to deleting this one right after dinner.

3 Likes

F

1 Like

Esplana por favor?

Alas poor Yoray, I knew him well…

1 Like

5 Likes

@MazeFrame nope.

@mutation666 Ay I didn’t need no fix I just … well fuck it, whatever.

@anon97550313 I ain’t came back for the lounge… maybe.

@JuliaOnly I don’t think we know each other but I have a question - Why were you willing to talk to a bot and now you are not willing to talk to a real person ?

@Phantom Hi Phantom I am so thankful your dinner took at least 19 hours so I can recover my allowed daily replies. Also while you are on it could you make me a regular for 15 days as this test period is really restricting. It’s what, maybe like 20 posts and 30 likes ?

@kewldude007 F

@Marten Ay don’t send me to grave before I die, those Ozzies are strange.

@NeOZeN I as a bot can clearly pass this bot check, it says - “I’ll be back” right ?

5 Likes

@discobot should we call ICE ?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.