Hey, what's the best CPU?

*Snaps*

Answer No. 1

Can we get 10?

Lol, troll post is obvious, but I'll answer anyway.

Intel Core i7 3960X is the best CPU on the market right now, but obviously not the best on your wallet.

Skip to 14:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blhAubw50Jk

That's why I said obvious troll was obvious.

Depends what for, Xeon.

I thought youtube embedding was fixed?

Yeah... well it is kinda fixed... we have a few filters that are fighting... When you paste a url into the text area it automatically converts itself into a link. The YouTube embed only works with plain text... We are about to fix it... just a little more work. We are trying to make it so that it looks for the youtube links first, then converts all url's to links. 

For now, you can paste them... then click the "unlink" icon on the text editor toolbar. 

I see.

if you on a budget and still need true processing an AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition will do, you can even unlock the cores to 6

O.o

Are you sure about the core unlock on the 965? I'd believe it if it were the 970 or 980, but the 965 was on the market way, way before the 6 core Phenom II's were. The best bang for the buck right now is an i5 2500K, but if you still can't afford that, then a Phenom II is the way to go, especially if it's one of the black edition 6-cores.