Help

So I just order my Video card for my build and I saw a YouTube video of a 2gb and when I get on amazon they were just a few more dollar and I payed $119.99 for

XFX Radeon R7 260X 1075MHZ 1GB 6.4GHZ GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E

Can you guys check to see if that's a good deal or I could of gotten something better ?

You can check and see if it's a good deal. Just type in XFX 260x 1gb into google then go the shopping results and see the cheapest price to see if you got a good deal. I would be happy to help you but not search things up for you if your just being lazy. pcpartpicker.com also has a good price history of products. 

Also you said you got a 2gb but you put after that "XFX Radeon R7 260X 1075MHZ 1GB 6.4GHZ GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E" So which one did you buy 1gb or 2gb? Search up the one you bought into Google to find similar prices. 

I got the 1gb  but I fouled the 

SAPPHIRE 100366L Radeon R7 260X 2GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support OC Video Card

for just 20$ more you think it's about Better ?  

You think it's a lot better check it out n let me now before they get sold out again

Link :: http://www.legitreviews.com/sapphire-radeon-r7-260x-2gb-oc-2x-dvi-video-card-review_134526

I say go with the XFX for $20 cheaper.