HELP with new build!

Hi all, 

Wanted some advise/comments/opinion on the following parts I'm looking to purchase, this is my first build but I just cant seem to decide which part I want as people on the internet have different opinions. 

Here is what I'm going for: 

CPU :AMD FX-9590 VS AMD FX 8350

I am mostly stuck on this decision as I know the 9590 is more powerful and can overclock to around 5Ghz on the water cooling below, but I heard that the 8530 can do the same with the same cooler. I'm not really planing to overclock all the time but wanna be able to reach 

Also the 9590 now has support for 2400Mhz RAM but the 8350 doesn't?    

CPU Cooler :Corsair H100i  CFM Liquid Cooler

I've heard this is pretty much the best one for under £100, if there are others around the same price I'm open to ideas

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX

I'm pretty much set on this, I just love everything about it. 

Memory: Kingston Beast 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 CL 11 vs  G.Skill Ripjaws X Series (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 CL 9

Ok, The way Logan has gone on about the Beast has really got me hyped about it, however, I seen the the MHz doesn't really matter if the CAS latency goes up which it does with the beast! If there is other RAM that will be more suited please do let me know! (preferably red/black to match the color scheme)

Kingston: HyperX 3K 240GB SSD + 3TB Seagate Barracuda 

Pretty standard I guess? 

Graphics Card: Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card

Graphics is on a league of its own, I've spent countless hours researching and I have finally decided on this! 

Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper

Pretty sure this inspired me to actually build a system instead of purchasing one. God, I freaking LOVE this case! 

EVGA SuperNOVA 1000G2 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular VS EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B BRONZE 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular 

Some one please clearly explain to me why I should got for the gold certified as apposed to the bronze? 

What is your Budget? What are you using it for? What country do you live in? And 80+ Bronze Gold Etc means the efficiency Power wasted Reliability etc

^

Personally, I'd take the 8350.

I don't like the EVGA SuperNOVA series as it uses around 4 weaker +12V rails to get to the amount of proper wattage.  This usually indicates that the power supply is made relatively cheapely, or cheaper than many single rail power supplies out there.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/deejeta/saved/3Kyd is what I'd grab

8350 over the 9xxx ones as that money can go towards a R290.

That evga psu as mentioned above is imho a dated design and you can get a much better unit.

Super high speed memory will do very little. 1866 is more than fine.