Help with my Resolution problem

Okay this is what happened.I was downloading Need For Speed: Underground 2 and when I got it working with the help of Power ISO I started it up, everything was fine and I went into the options where I cahnged the resolution from 800x600 to something else but as I did so my screen turned black and a "Input not supported" blinked across my screen, I could not do anything so I restarted thinking that it would be just like Killing Floor but instead it would start up and my login would appear for a couple of seconds then "Input not supported". I went into Safemode With Networking and asked a friend for help, we tried a lot of things including going into my registry's and adding a resolution which had dissapeared and we also tried running it with 640x260 I think but it just would not fix, and lastly I tried reinstalling my driver and after this didn't work my final thing was to restore it, which didn't work.So I came here asking for help because I honestley have never been in such a troubled position with my PC.Thank you for any responses.

Just reinstall the game.. And set a proper resolution next time.
Or are you saying that you can use windows anymore?

Can't use Windows anymore unless it's Safemode.

GG. What resolution DID you set it to anyways? uhmmmmmmm... Reformat

Did you try changing the resolution in Windows?

I think you should reformat, maybe check your all your cables, especially the PSU and GPU before you do that though.

I agree. reformat

Monitor EDID somehow got corrupted HAHAHDHAHAHAHAJDSHKJASHKDJHKAJHKJAHKHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHIUWIEQUJZHAHAHHAHA and wont run at it's native resolution AHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA. Well, probably not. Thats what happened to me.