Help with my build

Greetings from Europe!

I have been watching your chanel for a while now and i have noticed in your pc building videos you are suggesting this forum for help, so here i am asking for some help regarding my pc build.

• Budget. 1350euro which is 1850 us dolar according to google
  • Where do you live (what country),  country doesnt matter, the parts must be from E.U. (European Union http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/index_en.htm) I personally prefer Germany because of their good prices comparing to other EU countries
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? yes retail
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? no need for that right now, i focus on the case for now
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Mix of both gaming and rendering
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? i do want to get into OC
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? I dont prefer custom OC, i think a closed OC system will do the job.
  • OS. Do you need a new one? Nope. No OS, i will do that myself.
  • Do you plan on Mining BTC either for yourself or Tek Syndicate? I dont know what that is... Probably because i dont need it...??? 

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? The higher the best for my eyes
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. 1920 × 1080
  • What kind of games do you like to play? FPS, MMO, Moba, Action and most of funny games
  • What specific game will you be playing (if applicable) COD, BT, CS, GTA, Borderlands, AC, SR, NFS and more 

If you Render or Edit things-

• What application do you use to render? Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
  • Do you render movies or photshop pictures, i will render shor movies like 30mins maximum

If you don't have peripherals i dont need peripherals right now but i need suggestions for future purchase (3months from now)

• What kind of keyboard do you prefer? Mechanical cherry black or red
  • What type of mouse-grip do you have? Palm
  • what kind of games do you play? Mostly FPS
  • What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? 1920 × 1080 res, i dont know the rest (hertz and monitor type)

Other Notes:

I need only: CPU, MoBo, GPU, PSU, CPU Cooler, Case, RAM, SSD

suggestions for future purhase: Monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, i really like the wireless mouse and headset with rechargeable batteries 

Link from pcpartpicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1NSjc

Links from Germany:

the 1350 euro (1850$) price limit is only about: CPU, MoBo, GPU, PSU, CPU Cooler, Case, RAM, SSD, on the monitor, mouse, keyboard and headset i need just some suggestions for future purchase.

Thank you for your time. Keep up with those nice videos!

The build looks great, in my opinnion i would go with the Msi Z87 Mpower mobo, this board is on the same price as the hero but it has more feutures like bluetooth and wifi onboard, but offcourse thats personal. The Asus Hero is offcourse a good choice.

i realy like the NZXT phantom white case.

thanks, i will take into my concideration the msi mobo... :)