Help with KVM, Windows VM failing to Boot

I have a Windows VM that I have been using for the past few months and everything was working great until the other day when everything crashed.

I booted up the vm via the virt-manager gui and everything froze. After eating up all my memory, virt-manager (and any other windows up) crashed. Checking the logs this is the only thing that comes up:

[Sun, 13 Oct 2019 19:36:54 virt-manager 3071] DEBUG (vmmenu:237) Starting vm 'Windows'
[Sun, 13 Oct 2019 19:37:54 virt-manager 3071] DEBUG (error:83) error dialog message:
summary=Error starting domain: internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor
details=Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py", line 75, in cb_wrapper
    callback(asyncjob, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py", line 111, in tmpcb
    callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/libvirtobject.py", line 66, in newfn
    ret = fn(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/domain.py", line 1420, in startup
    self._backend.create()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.7/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 1089, in create
    if ret == -1: raise libvirtError ('virDomainCreate() failed', dom=self)
libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor

Searching around, I have seen similar error messages similar to this, but this one seems to provide even less information than most, so I am not sure what’s up.

I had recently setup Hugepages by following this tutorial: https://vfiogaming.blogspot.com/2017/08/guide-how-to-enable-huge-pages-to.html, so I promptly undid everything I did there. I rebooted the machine and tried to run the vm again and I got the same error.

I am on Fedora 30 and I am doing pci-passthrough for my Nvidia GTX-1060.

I have no idea what’s up and I am not really sure how to debug, so help is much appreciated! I will be happy to provide any more information if necessary.