[Help] Which GPU cable do I need?

I ordered a new graphics card (R9 270X) for about $90 on ebay a few days ago, and I just realized that I don't have enough cables to connect it. My current card only needs one 6 pin cable, so I only have the one (threw away the rest after I finished the build. I know, I know.) My power supply also has 3 6 pin outputs free so that's not a problem. I just need to know what kind of cable I need to buy to connect directly from the PSU to the GPU. A link would be awesome not necessary. Thanks in advance, guys!

You'll need another 6 pin PCIe power cable. The exact cable depends on the make and model of your PSU. Some plugs are shaped differently than others.

Should it be male to male, male to female, or female to female?

What's the make and model of your PSU?

Antec BP550 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371016. And heres the GPU I ordered: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202050&cm_re=sapphire_r9_270x-_-14-202-050-_-Product

The card assuming it comes with original packaging and accessories will come with a molex to 6 pin adapter. If it doesnt, then drop into any pc store and ask for a 'molex to 6pin adapter'. You'll probably find them in the bin outside of any store that assembles rigs as well. Worst case get one off ebay.

Gpu's have female inputs (always have) <<< to accomodate male ended cables.

btw, that psu uses standard 6pin ends for the modular side. If you did want you can get 'male to male' 6pin cables. Or 6pin splitters ~ 1pin branches out to a cable that has a female end which then splits into 2 male ends.