Help! Trying to get a Radeon RX Vega 64... can you HALP?

I hope this sort of question is OK here. The TL;DR is that I have two great mates. one in Ontario and another in Fort Mill SC.

If you see an RX Vega 64 priced for decent monies, ping me please? (Air-cooled too)… the black-shroud standard variant is fine.

I would like to run this as the host GPU in Fedora 27, and VFIO with either the GTX1080 or 1080Ti FTW3 that I have on hand…

Thanks so much!!

Best M.

But seriously, Vega 64 (and just about any GPU) is so overpriced it’s ridiculous.

Vega 64 MSRP is $500. If you can even find one in stock you’re lucky if you can get it for under $800.

If you don’t need a GPU right now, don’t buy one. You’ll just be wasting your money.

2 Likes

Epic meme thing there. Damn.

Anyways, this is the cheapest Vega 64 I know of, and you’d probably have to make a script to buy it for you since I expect it to sell out quick.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1380217-REG/asus_rog_strix_rxvega64_o8g_gaming_rog_strix_radeon_rx.html

1 Like

Thanks - I already have a crawler I built just for that purpose. Will dig it up and throw it into action.

1 Like