Help - Transfer Notes iPhone to iPhone

So I have two phones, and both are the same model, just different capacity. One, I bought new and runs an older version of iOS. The second is damaged, runs the latest version of iOS. The second, is damaged and WiFi, Bluetooth, and Gyroscope do NOT work.

Is there any way I can transfer the notes from the second phone to the first phone without updating the OS?
I can’t use iCloud because WiFi does NOT work.

Tried an iTunes backup from your computer?

Cellular?

1 Like

I think that would update the software or would require an update of the software.

What about cellular?

You said they’re the same phones, you should be able to use iTunes.

Also iCloud should work if you already had it on your files should already be backed up.

What’s the issue with updating the phone if it needs updating?

You said wifi and Bluetooth aren’t working. That still leaves celular, as well as USB.

Both of those work

I’m not a fan of the newer software

Use celular then to back up your files.

1 Like

I don’t think you can do that over cellular

Back up your files? Sure you can. If it’s a large file it may ask if you want to use celular or wifi you can just pick use celular.

How would you do that?

It depends what your backing up.

If they’re just files back them up to your cloud storage of choice or even email them to yourself.

If it’s Apple notes and you have a lot of them back them up to iCloud. You can turn on backup just for notes application if you like. Though going forward I’d suggest you either use iCloud to keep copies of your files or regularly make a backup with iTunes.

Under settings > Apple ID > iCloud you can turn it on there