Help to choose a 2560 x1440 monitor

ok i was planning to buy a 2k monitor but apple is not a option, so i made some investigation and now i'm confused, so i hope someone can help me or give some recommendation. ok i'm thinking to spend like $570 or less, im huge fan of asus, but i think i can give an opportunity to another brand. so i found some interesting monitors if someone knows a better one or help me choose one i will appreciate:

*Asus PB278Q 27-inch                                                   

*QNIX QX2710 Evolution 27" led           

*Nixeus WQHD 27-inch H-ips NX-VuE27              

*Monoprice 27" ips-glass planel pro led                

*X-Star DP2710 led 27" QHD Samsung PLS                   

if you found a better one pls send the link (amazon or ebay pls)

some notes: im from Costa Rica so that means if i get a dead pixel it will impossible to refund the monitor, i will prefer the best quality because i edit photos, and do some renders i need that quality. and if you read up to here thank you for reading all, sorry for the grammar =)

The ASUS PB278Q is a fantastic option. I own one, and it doesn't have any dead or stuck pixels, and no backlight bleed. Just a very high quality panel.

Full tilt and swivel, height adjust. The stand and base is very heavy. Font looks good. Great colours.

I honestly haven't had a problem with this panel. It's great for gaming, I don't notice any ghosting.

I would recommend it above the cheaper Korean panels.

+1 to that i just got one of them myself i can only recommend it