HELP!@#!@ Spent $775 on agaming pc

if you refuse delivery most places wont charge you restock fees, and you wont have to pay return shipping, at least thats been my exp over the years.

your builds not horrible but, the ones I linked are better.

and 4gb is going to effect gaming, alot of games will run out of ram, DO NOT TRY AND PLAY GuildWars2, 3 people I know who only had 4gb pre-purchased(when I did) and eneded up having to upgrade to 8gb to stop out of memory crashes(that anet know about and suggest 8gb ram and 64bit os to fix......funny for a 32bit game with LAA....)

I hope you're right, I don't think my build is too bad for $620 (without shipping and taxes)

Only games I play are BF3, and most people on the BF3 forums said 3GB is used MAX on highest settings.. I also have no idea what guild wars 2 is so I think I'm good.

Also, In canada refusing a shipment is much different (for me atleast).

I ordered a graphic card once, and I tried to refuse it, and the UPS guy just went back to the UPS store, dropped it off there and I kept getting phone calls that my packaged arrived. I called them and said to send it back because I refused the packaged and they told me NO. :(

I don't think my build is too bad though... :[

You'll be fine with what you bought. I actually was in the same boat "purchase wise" when i built my rig back in 08/09. Had to buy top of the line, and then like a day later sandy bridge drops price drops across the board, the 650D comes out. If i had waited a little i'd be sitting on one sexy fucking machine. Not to mention i dropped way to much money on the motherboard (not really mad about it now since i use all the features) and not enough on the GPU.

The 7870 and the 7870XT are pretty different, you'll still see 60fps in BF3 on high at 1080p but i'm not sure you'll get 60fps on ultra with a 7870. I would have bought the 7870XT, and if your REALLY needed it (i appologise for not mentioning this) i would have sold you 6gb of this ram on the cheap. By the way this 6gb kit cost me $200 when i built my rig.

How much would you sell it for?

I'd buy it in a couple of weeks or so

It's triple channel rated, but i think you can only run dual channel, so you'd really only need 2 of the sticks. I think you'd be better off buying 2x4gb 1866mhz RAM for like $45. But i'll sell this kit for $40-45 if you want it.

thats 3gb video ram, for bf3 its known you should have a min of 4gb system ram, BUT alot of people still have troubles with 4gb, fix is to upgrade to 8(a bunch of people I know had to do this to get rid of stuttering saddly)

BF3 Doesent use more than 1.7GB of Vram when i play and thats Completely Maxed @ 1080P 

I just tested this and in a 64Player Online match with everything maxed it used 1.5Gb of Vram and 3.5Gb of System memory (All Programs incl. BF3) so for BF3 you will definitley be fine.

Thx for all the reply guys.. This thread IS going to be updated on monday>tuesday when I build this to see how things goes... 

Thx for all the reply guys.. This thread IS going to be updated on monday>tuesday when I build this to see how things goes...