Help me into Sixth Form

So I am going to my interview to hopefully get into my sixth form on Monday. My subjects I'm planning on studying if I get in are 

• Computing
  • Electronics
  • Maths 
  • Physics 

Only problem is they've asked me to bring in articles to discuss on Electronics, Maths and Physics. I'm not worried about my grades as I'm likely to achieve A's - A* in my Physics and Maths GCSE courses at the end of this year but the article thing is worrying me. All I'm asking for is some good links to some stories / news articles that have involved any of Electronics, Maths or Physics. If you can help me out then thank you so much as this has been my plan for a very long time now. 

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in discussion but I though the TEK team could also help me out as well as you guys. 

If not direct links then some websites i can dig around in will be fine

phys.org

TRy searching on Daily Tech, as they have a wide range of articles related to what you want. Just hope they aren't going to test your web searching skills though...

http://www.dailytech.com/CERN+Celebrates+WorldwideWebs+WWW+Twentieth+Birthday/article31448.htm

Physics related for starters..

It's just something to talk about really. And thanks :)