Help me find something fun to drive [Solved]

Dont be like that, its at least 5

1 Like

[LAUGHS IN MILES PER GALLON]

2 Likes

I know this is a late response, but take a look at this if you like good sounding exhaust.

The Fz-07, Ninja 650, and sv 650 are FANTASTIC bikes, beginner or advanced. Have a Ninja 650r as my first bike, and it is just such a damn good bike in every possible way that I never really find myself ever needing anymore more. My best advice would be no matter what you pick, just own it outright. I ALMOST bought the FZ-07, but SO glad I bought my Ninja for $2500. Even though I may have liked the motor in the SV more, I actually am so much happier knowing I have the pink slip in hand for my Ninja.

Another BIG plus: because I’m not financing, I don’t have to have full coverage, just liability. It is cheaper…so…much…cheaper its almost insane.

Its not the exhaust itself I prefer on the 09 its the sound of a high revving 3-4cyl. Almost F1 like in tone. I have to say that the 07 does sound pretty good in some of those clips but it reminds me a lot of a HD…which is not my kind of bike. I guess I could get used to it though.