Help Me Find a Laptop (solved)

Hello guys,

starting my hunt for a laptop again, started a month or so ago didn't really have a good idea of what I really needed, now I do as far as what I would realistically use it for.

So I want to use it to get out of the house away from my desk. Be mobile and get school and projects done. I am learning programming and starting new random projects all the time. This summer I only have 2 classes for college, so I am going to have some free time to work on photography and pick up a programming language that isn't required by my school, maybe spend time at the lake or beach, but i still need to be able to get work done.

So why am I asking on here, a lot of people on LevelOne seem to be IT professionals that have been in my shoes at once point, wanting to get work done while having a life outside of work and/or school.

What suggestions do you guys have, I don't really care about gaming I mean I don't really have time for it and I want this to get away from the computer all the time not to go to the beach and play Battlegrounds.

Price is as cheap as it can be, I have a max of $1000 USD don't want to spend that much though endless I need to. It need to last 2ish years of college. I have looked at thinkpads that was my go to, do not see anything in the current line up that I like for a price that I like.

Any help is much appreciated, sorry for my bad englsih skillz, not the best english student.

Something like this?

2 Likes

Yeah that is almost what I went with, went to best buy, they had a dell inspiron 13 7000, i7-7500u, 12gb RAM and 256GB SSD, possible miss labeled or just a good sale. So I got it for about $550USD after tax. Couldn't really beat it for the price.

1 Like

Solved. Message me if you want it opened for any reason, @perkelator.