Help me choose an ibook

"OH MY GOD STOP YOU SHOULD BUY THIS SANDY BRIDGE WHATEVER"

Top kek?

My birthday is coming up and my ibook is dead. I like them, they give me a challenge that I used to get with console hacking. Macs in total give me that, but a powerpc lappy like that is just something..... Special, I guess. Novelty is nice once in a while. I'm going for a 12 inch ibook because I already have a 5 hour battery that I bought. At that, by last one is just going to be backup parts.

Before you ask "Why the hell do yo-" because its small, the battery I have is really good, and its under 100 dollars. I don't have a pile of money to throw around right now for some new fandangled netbook that is exactly the same as all the other netbooks.

Now then, I've been watching this unit for the last few days.

It has passed the hardware test and I have everything it will need already (charger, battery, etc). However over the last day and a half a lot of Lots have popped up like this one.

That example lot is the same hardware minus the hardware test verification. All of the hardware seems to work, but also what the fuck am I going to do with 5 ibooks? Lots of spare parts I guess....

Anyways, if anyone can find something that seems neat under 100 in the US, please send something thru the thread.

2 Likes

I'm thinking the lot of 5 is a better deal than the singular. They all boot and they're all the spec that I want too.

Shit I'd grab the lot of 5 too. Lot's more to play with and extra parts.

1 Like

Lol only problem is its up for bidding, not for purchase 3: if I could just buy the lot of 5 that would be amazing, but.... Ugh. The solo one works, which is what I'm after. Problem is that they're both a day apart in sale time.....

And then in the back of my mind I'm thinking about that dumbass Lenovo L520 I was looking at a while ago but it doesn't even do all that I want it to do.....