So I basically have a small 650$ budget...trying to build a laptop using a barebone shell.
here are my questions.
- I cant find any place that looks legit for barebone laptops.
- Trying to figure out if the motherboard would support GPU or SLI etc because they seem to lack descriptions.
I would like the computer to have
- 8 GB 1600 RAM (I already have that)
- A CPU with either i5, i7, or A10-5750
- A GPU with at least 2 gb of ram. If the processor is fast maybe one with gddr5.
- (If AMD ill probably go with something similar to AMD Radeon HD 8670M 2GB and crossfire...or better.)
- (If intel ill probably go with something like NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M or better...)
- A motherboard that allows for overclocking. (ive read articles that overclockable portable boards arent that hard to find, I just dont know how to identify them)
- 1tb HDD (dont really care about ssd cuz once there loaded your done, and it's for gaming)
- Resolution I can deal with 720 but i would rather have 1080.
If anyone is smart enough to not say "you can't, your stupid", I would love your help. I keep seeing BIY gaming laptop builds all over google. I just don't know what site to trust.
Thanks for your help you guys