Help! GPU fan making weird noises

Hello all! I own an EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked video card, and it's been performing well up until the last week or so. The fan has been making a very high pitched "whirring" sound, for lack of a better term. I know that the sound is coming from my GPU, because the noise went away when I removed the video card from my system. The noise occurs when the system is idle, and it gets worse when the system is in-game. If you're interested, this is my build on PCPartPicker. I tried to fix the problem by cleaning it with canned air, but that did not help whatsoever. Fortunately, the GPU is still under warranty, and I could RMA it if needed. Here's my questions:

• Is there any other way to fix this problem?
  • Would it be worth it to just RMA the card?
  • If I do RMA the card, how long will it take to get back? And will the replacement be of good quality?

Sorry for all of the questions. Please feel free to ask me if I missed any important info. Thanks a lot in advance!

This is probably your issue, it's called coil whine. Unfortunately graphics card companies won't always accept returns for such an issue so if you're inside the return policy from wherever you got it from, that's your best bet.