Help Forming Gaming Channel on Youtube

Hello fellow teks. I decided to make a youtube channel just to explore different games and have fun. I love making videos, but I want people to love them as much as I do.

Could you help me figure out what I am doing wrong (or right) in my videos? My channel name is Collin Phillips. You can find it at /channel/UClklICh-YQRyhRWMAEJroRA   Most of my videos are just my friends and I goofing off. What do you think of them? You can either reply here or on the video telling me what you think about them.

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate each and every one of you.

I find myself having more fun making videos with my friends rather than by myself in a singleplayer world. As for helping it grow? First, DO NOT SPAM. Please. No one grows by spamming or saying "Hey check out my YouTube channel." 

I wouldn't consider this post spamming, but more of asking for constructive criticism, and I like your attitude. :)

I know there's a little thing on Machinima/Respawn where you can sign up and if they think your videos are good they will make you a director or something like that. Machinima is still very popular, so you could check out that.

Hope I helped. :)

I think your videos are good. The commentary is natural; you aren't trying too hard. You seem to be having fun in your videos, which is the most important part of a gaming channel in my opinion. Just keep putting up new vids!

The only other advice I can give you is to get a better recording software and/or render at a greater quality.

I don't know, it seems that whenever something goes down, the video goes really pixelated and then returns to normal. It's not that bad, but fixing that will be helpful. :) Other than that, it's nice to just post your videos of you enjoying yourself with your friends. If you just put yourself out there without spamming, people will notice you!

Thanks for the advice and feedback guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will have better recording one day, I just have to upgrade my hardware. I can probably do that in a couple months. Until then, I'll keep uploading content.

Also, sorry if this seems like spam. As you said, I am genuinely trying to just have fun and let others enjoy it as well. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my content. It means a lot!

Have a great day!

Does anyone else have any other advice?