Help - First pc build for Photoshop and Zbrush

Hi guys. I have been drawing digitally for a year and a half and my old computer doesn't cut it anymore.I plan to use this build mainly for Photoshop and learn some ZBrush.

Couple of months later i want to have dual monitors set up, add a mid level entry GPU, and a hard disk drive. Will the 650 wats from the power supply be enough?

650W will be more than enough, but that's always good. The build looks good as well. Only I can't really recommend CM PSUs. Cooler Master is reliable, but not exactly "up there". For that price range, there are better quality ones, even some with more power. I recommend Antec, Seasonic, XFX and Corsair

I wanted a Corsair but the model I wanted was out of stock (>n<) and everything else was more expensive.

Then Cooler Master it is. For Photoshop, I'd recommend Wacom graphic tablets. If you want to draw on the go, can't afford a Cintiq, or want to draw on-screen find a tablet pc with a Wacom digitizer. Good ones are the HP Elitebook 2740p and 2760p( 2710p has slower low voltage CPU and graphics, plus it doesn't have a trackpad, only a mouse stick. 2730p has slightly newer graphics and processor, but has a trackpad plus a stick)TC4210, TC4220, TC1100, Fujitsu Lifebook T4210, T4215, T4220, T5010, Toshiba Portege M200, M400, M700, Tecra M4, M7, Motion Computing M1300, M1400, LE1600, LE1700 and other Motion Computing tablets. Most of the ones I listed are convertibles, the Motion ones are tablets. Used ones on Ebay can be anywhere from $50-300. New ones are $700 and above.

Wacom Intuos or Bamboo's if you're just wanting the graphics pad. If you're building the pc for ps/zbrushing might as well actually be able to use it.

You *could* go for more ram since it's fairly cheap these days, but Zbrush is only 32bit so can only use 4gb or ram itself I believe. Zbrush also does everything (afaik) on the CPU.

I already own a Intuos 4 but thanks ;D

Are you posting them online? I'd love to see them.

My deviantart (not very active at the moment -n- ) http://furide-chan.deviantart.com/
  I post more here http://fu-chan.tumblr.com

I haven't been drawing lately because my pc was giving me headaches but if everything goes well with this build expect me to post more regularly :>

You're pretty good. I thought that it'd be full of anime drawings, like most people who ''Japanize'' their names do. Guess your not like most people( which is a good thing). The only thing I didn't like was the way you sometimes draw their faces and noses. But that's probably just me, as I draw differently. Also, by the style of your art, it seems like you're a girl, but it's really hard to tell. Don't be offended if I'm wrong. 

How is it drawing on an Intuos? I want to buy a Bamboo, but I just don't like the idea of drawing while looking at something else. 

Thank you! I tried to break away from the anime style that I started with...it seems that is working. And yes, you are right I'm a girl. I like the contradiction. I do like drawing in the Intuos. It was pretty strange at first not looking at my hand when drawing but you get accustomed to it pretty fast -it took me like 3 days-

In other news I just built my PC. The case was bigger than I expected (compared to desktops from HP or Dell) The more I look at it the more I like it. I was really happy when it turned on. And Photoshop opens in 2 seconds! Thanks guys for your help!

Glad you like it. For the GPU, I recommend a Radeon 7870. It really is one of the best ''budget'' cards out there, and it will run any game maxed out at 1080p. If you want CUDA support for other Adobe programs( as far as I know, OpenCL for Radeon cards works with Photoshop) and other editing( almost all are for video editing) programs, a GTX 660 will better suit you. Though if your just doing Photoshop and other sketching programs, games and other day-to-day tasks, a 7870 will better suit you.

I'm actually getting a little embarrassed as  all I can draw right now is Anime. I honestly don't remember what I used to draw. I try drawing something else, or draw something in a different style, but I like the style I draw right now and almost always end up with Anime.

If you want to break away from the monotonous usage of Photoshop, Artrage and  Autodesk Sketchbook are good substitutes, and I will install them as soon as I buy a tablet PC.

I was thinking about going for a Nvidia GPU since I may learn how to use more programs other than Photoshop.

And you shouldn't be embarassed because is anime style. Its just that, a style. They are some kick ass anime artist out there. I have seen Artrage before and it looks like a lot of fun.

Well I'm not really embarassed by my style. I just think that people may soon start thinking that it's all I can draw, or that I'm obsessed.

If it's NVidia, then, depending on your budget, from least expensive to most, 550 Ti, 560/ Ti, 650 Ti, 660/Ti, 670, 680 and 690.