Help Finding a Motherboard

im looking for a motherboard that will be compatable with an AMD 8350, also i want a mid sized case. i probably wont be overclocking at all, but if i do it will just be really basic, anything that you guys know about that wont break the bank?

Well any AM3+ board is compatible with the chip, I advice you use the higher end chipsets (990x or 990fx) for the best performance.

Mid Size case.... Fractal Design R4 is pretty nice and well built.

- zanginator

if you not gonne oc the hell out of it, and run with a single Gpu then a  970 chipset, is also good enough..

990 fx chipsets only intressting wenn you want to run a sli setup. cause 970 chipsets dont support a sli configuration, only crossfire.

Asus M5A97 evo r2.0

Asus M5A99FX pro r2.0

Gigabyte GA-970A ud3

Asrock 970 Extreme 4

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 (rev. 1.0)

some nice board  between 90 till 150 dollars

just make ya self the question, do i need a 990fx chipset..  if you gonne run with a single gpu, then go for a 970 chipset board, cause it safes much money,

What is Mid sized ? , as above and im sure in more comments there will be more mobo recommendations which will more than likely work great fopr what your doing.

Do you have a budget for the Mobo and case ?

i want to keep the total under $250, front usb 3.0 if possible. preferably ATX as well.

under $250 for just the motherboard? Have you done much research on AM3+ motherboards, because the most expensive one I can think of is only $247. I do like recommending the ASRock Exreme9 990FX motherboard. Its got just about everything you could need out of a motherboard for only around $160.

i still say Asus M5A99FX pro rev 2.0