Help finding a keyboard/mouse

ive been looking around for a while now and i can't seem to find a keyboard meeting the following criteria

1. dota is almost the only game i play so i want QWER to be backlit a different color than the rest of it

2. must have a back light (i tried creating a custom keyboard on WASD but they apparently don't offer back lights)

3. NO MACRO KEYS. i hate macro keys i never use them anyway they are just a burden

4. i would like to have a wrist wrest but i don't need one

5. cherry mx browns

6. a mouse matching the keyboards main color, only 2-3 buttons (not including left click, right click, and scroll click) on the mouse anymore and they just get in the way(don't really care what color the mouse and keyboard are just as long as they match)

7. must have a num pad.

currently i have a black widow and a naga,  often times the naga has too many buttons and i press the wrong one, and the widow has 5 useless macro keys on the side

You only have one option for the keyboard, the Corsair K70 RGB. It has everything you're looking for including the wrist rest.

Since you already have a pretty good keyboard, have you considered a gamepad such as the Razer Orbweaver?

For the mouse, the Razer DeathAdder Chroma is a great option, I personally use the non-chroma version and love it.